6 Month Warranty
All Paparazzo products come with a 6-month warranty. To claim, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Our warranty guarantees that all items will be free from material and engineering defects and work as advertised.
- A defect is defined as an imperfection or flaw produced during manufacturing, including surface defects and wireless charging functionality.
- Exclusions: The warranty does not extend to damage from abuse or on purpose, normal wear and tear, alterations, or misuse, cosmetic damage that does not affect functionality (such as scratches or fading logos).
- The warranty is non-transferable and only covers the original end-user purchaser. Paparazzo will only authorize the warranty claim if the product was purchased from our official store.
- Customers must provide a valid order number and matching email address to make a claim.
- Customers will be required to send video evidence of the defect in order to make a claim.
- A replacement product or a similar product (if the previous version has been discontinued) will be sent once the warranty claim has been accepted.
USA Extended Warranties
Paparazzo + Covered by Clyde
Paparazzo has partnered with Clyde to provide hassle-free, peace-of-mind protection for the creative tools you love.
We all know that bad things can happen which is why we’ve partnered with Clyde to offer additional coverage. Pay one flat rate at checkout and Clyde will work directly with us to get your product repaired or replaced.
Clyde protects your equipment with a simple, affordable extended protection plan – so your products are covered, even after the manufacturer’s 6 month warranty expires.
All of Clydes protection plans include cover accidental damage so you can be more creative with less stress. They also come with a Power Surge coverage for extra peace of mind.
How do I purchase a Protection Plan?
If a protection plan is available for the products you wish to purchase, it can be added anytime inside the cart before checking out. We will also send an email reminder when your manufactures warranty is due to expire, to offer the chance to extend your warranty with Clyde.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Protection Plan covers:
Protection Plan: This extends the original manufactures warranty.
Accidental damage coverage.
Power Surge coverage
What is not included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
Cosmetic damage, like scratches or dents that do not impact your product's functionality.
Damage from third-party assembly or third-party maintenance of your product.
Loss or theft.
Other exclusions may apply. See contract for full details.
When does the Clyde Protection Plan begin and end?
The Clyde Protection Plan begins after the shortest term of the limited warranty expires and ends [term length] years from the start date.
Do I qualify for Clyde Protection Plan options?
The Clyde Protection Plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding territories).
You purchased your product directly from our website.
There are at least 60 days remaining in the limited warranty period. (For warranty purchases after you received the product)
When are you ineligible to purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
Customers cannot purchase a Protection Plan after a breakdown occurs.
If the product is not eligible for a protection plan.
Customers cannot purchase a Protection Plan if there are fewer than 60 days remaining in the manufacture warranty period.
How can I file a claim?
To file a claim on hiclyde.com, you have two options:
By logging in to your account and selecting the corresponding product.
As a guest using the contract ID found on your welcome email.
Can the Clyde Protection Plan be canceled?
Yes, plans may be canceled via contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. See terms and conditions for details.
Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
Yes, this Clyde Protection Plan may be transferred to any person in the United States. To initiate the transfer of a Clyde Protection Plan, contact Clyde at email@example.com.
How do I view the detailed terms and conditions of the Clyde Protection Plan before I buy it?
You can view the detailed terms and conditions contract here.